"Living Well with Chronic Conditions" begins May 16? See our "Education" page for details.
Rimrock Health Alliance, a nonprofit organization, works to bring Crook County health care and non-health care businesses together -
• to improve access to community health care
• to continuously advance health care quality
• to reduce health care costs through thoughtful use of
• resources that work toward our supporters' collective objectives
• to help Crook County residents live healthy lives
We recognize that building relationships between diverse, and sometimes nontraditional, partners improves our community's health, too. We've helped develop relationships between physicians and chiropractors, our hospital and dental providers, and facilitated conversations between these groups that will lead to innovative projects in the future.
Click here for a complete schedule of our
Lunch-N-Learn and Cooking Classes!!
RIMROCK HEALTH ALLIANCE PRIMARY STRATEGIES
• Provider Recruitment and Retention
We’re working to help bring more providers to Crook County for Medicare, Medicaid and indigent patients
• Community Needs
We’ll coordinate and administer community projects to provide health and wellness education, childhood disease screening and prevention, behavioral health access programs and other community needs
• Health Information Exchange Development Support
As health care providers adopt Health Information Exchange, we’ll help guide the selection and implementation process to operate a community- and region-wide HIE
• Health Facility Strategy
Rimrock Health Alliance will help plan the health care facility strategy for the community as several critical health care providers replace aging buildings